Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The London Olympics 2012 is Almost here!

GOOO TEAM CANADA EH!! and GO TEAM PHILIPPINES!!! I seriously really can't wait for the London Olympics 2012!!! So excited! aren't you?

I would be mostly watching the following sports: Badminton, Hockey, Football, Basketball, Swimming, Table-Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball and Beach Volleyball, Trampoline, Triathlon, Taekwondo, Rowing, Judo, Handball, Cycling - Track, Road, and Mountain, Boxing, Athletics, and Archery! I guess that's a lot.

And of course I won't watch every single game, only the teams I like, and those are: Canada, Philippines, S. & N. Korea, Russia, Japan, China, USA, Spain, Italy, France, Brazil, Great Britain, and Jamaica.

I hope I will be able to keep up with this... It seems impossible but I just gotta try.





No comments:

Post a Comment